Blights POV Might've crept into live build

I say might but I'm sure it did. I played him yesterday and i don't know exactly what caused it but i was having a higher camera view and couldn't see the vile stabbing self animation. It did fix itself after some time playing and I'm sorry to say I don't remember what caused it. I promise it is there though.

Comments

  • Just played as Blight and I doubt it got fixed, still can't see over waist-height obstacles and when picking up survivor you grow up few inches.

  • @Dermott said:

    Just played as Blight and I doubt it got fixed, still can't see over waist-height obstacles and when picking up survivor you grow up few inches.

    They said they still have animation work on it to do but while playing him I had a higher POV when it bugged but I legit couldn't see my hands and such. I'll try and play him and get a video again