Victor and Charlotte (Hate to say it)
I hate to say it,but their best perk is ruin and undying. I think it more of a requirement on them cause pop isn't doing anything for them as you want to be chasing a lot. Corrupt is alright maybe third perk. Discordance doesn't work when using victor so not really worth using . Some people are trying to slug with Victor which is sad as unbreakable and WGLF counters this.
Also I didn't know til I play survivor why is there a noise notification that tell people that the killer is switching to Victor Also is it just me or when Victor miss his lunge that the time to punished victor when kicking is like instant the add-on increase to what 1-3 seconds.
I see the new killer being very strong in the green ranks and below but for purple and red this killer is a complete joke.
Also a personal opinion: Charlotte should have 110 movement spd to make her "fair" as victor has like what 130 movement spd which could be a little much a small adjustment lets say 125 movement spd with a yellow add-on adding 5 percent and the green adding 10 percent also they can stack.
Comments
Small correction about Victor: He runs at 150%