This game needs something else

Surv is so boring, and killer with undying+tinkerer+ruin is easy as hell. Devs, nerf some killers and make survs do anything else

Comments

  • ah the boring argument again, love it.

    after major nerfs to pig, legion, nurse, billy, spirit and countless nerfs sure we still need more.


    Of course survivors are weaker with 3 second chance perk per person (everyone knows which 3),

    just nerf killer, I agree with you.

  • @Iceyrawr said:

    ah the boring argument again, love it.

    after major nerfs to pig, legion, nurse, billy, spirit and countless nerfs sure we still need more.

    Of course survivors are weaker with 3 second chance perk per person (everyone knows which 3),

    just nerf killer, I agree with you.

    I think that instead of nerfing stuff we should make new ways to play the game.

  • @Iceyrawr said:

    ah the boring argument again, love it.

    after major nerfs to pig, legion, nurse, billy, spirit and countless nerfs sure we still need more.

    Of course survivors are weaker with 3 second chance perk per person (everyone knows which 3),

    just nerf killer, I agree with you.

    Spirit+undying+ruin+tinkerer is 4k everygame if you are 5 years old or older.

  • More secondary objectives I suppose? Breakable walls and totems really don't divert much from the main goal

  • Instead of making this about killers being op let’s talk about something that will actually change the game. I’ll go first.

    a n e w g a m e m o d e

  • A lot of people have made a lot of good suggestions for new modes etc, and each time people like icey come along and smack things down out of fear they'd have to allow people to actually have fun.

  • Dating simulator? Dating simulator.

  • @xCarrie said:

    Instead of making this about killers being op let’s talk about something that will actually change the game. I’ll go first.

    a n e w g a m e m o d e

    How many times you 4k?

  • It needs a sequel, built entirely new from the ground up. Every update built upon the current game seems to introduce more and more issues, but, perhaps BHVR are doing just that. Supposedly 600+ employees work there and there is no way they are all working on this game because it should not be possible to release such broken updates with that many people. More likely 50 or less people currently run this game.

  • Don't nerf the strong stuff. That's so shortsighted.

    Buff the massive ######### pile of useless perks that never get used cuz they dont do enough.

    That's how you make the game more interesting. Give people more viable choices.

  • I think in order to have more fun in this game is to make your own fun. It really works.