Winter Events Reward
Really ?! 10,000 Blood Shards? These are 2-3 add-ons in the bloody web. When given 1000 rainbows it was good, normal fit, but 10,000 bps. It's just not serious. You draw them out of thin air. Are you sorry to give at least 100,000? 10,000 is too little!
At the last event, Rainbow Shards were given daily, and quite a few, what is wrong now?
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
They only revealed the rewards for the first 6 days of the event, you can see it yourself here: https://deadbydaylight.com/en/news/advent-calendar-2020
I hope they're only starting small, Otherwise the only thing of substance in this calendar will be cosmetics, which have an unknown amount of charms.
Wait, events are back? How come I haven't seen anything about it? Is it like summer BBQ or pustules event?
I know that these are only awards for the first week, but still it is not enough.
unfortunately not, they just give different gifts every day
Oh... so like the halloween event but without the event and even less daily blood points? That... sure is something I guess.
I thought that I missed one 0 at the end but no, it is really just 10,000 per day... 😅what a joke