What should be the top 3 most important things to fix before anything else?
My personal preferences include:
- 1 - Buffing and reworking all of the killers that need it. Also some tweaks for the stronger ones that are in a good spot
- 2 - Actually reworking maps and designing them better
- 3 - Add a functioning MMR system
I say 1 because good killers will still struggle on more survivor sided maps against survivors who use them well. Making other killers stronger would allow much more diversity at the higher ranks and make every killer viable to play (what a fantasy huh?). Weaker killers encourage toxicity from those people making them much less desired to play. Remember why people play stronger killers like PP head, it is because he is strong and effective while also fun. I second that. This should be first before map design.
I say 2 because map design is a very major and core issue of the game. I have ran a killer for 5 generators worth multiple times, I am not bragging but that is just ridiculous. I have so many resources to chain together in order to run the killer around until the end of time. Macmillan being one of them. I use those resources very well and because of that it would take the whole match for the killer to catch me ONCE. Seriously, it is quite ridiculous. This is the reason (besides perks and SWF) that survivors are so strong, they have tons of stuff to work with in a chase. It gives them room to spend their time tbagging a little bit and BMing because they know you can't catch them (for the most part).
I say 3 because this is another reason because the current "mmr system" is just straight up garbage. (although not as abhorrent as the one a few months back, you know? The one that put veterans and rank one killers against babies who were LITERALLY playing their first game. I am sorry dweet) Everyone knows this, across all ranks. I am a rank one survivor who could be put against a rank 12-14 at most. That is just BS. I am literally playing against a killer who probably is still new to the game ruining their experience or at least discouraging them from playing killer which is what is making survivor queue times 5 minutes long at any time of day.
There needs to be more decisions made in favor of the killers. There are already loads more survivors than killers right now. I obviously don't mean make killers OP, I am saying killers need to feel less helpless to play as. You know, you always have those survivors who say things like "Uninstall, you're trash" but there are already few killers to begin with. Your words really do work too, those killers will probably switch to survivor. Without killers, there will be no game, meaning no killer to attempt to bully. They also say the same for themselves "without us you have no game poop head" when it is not like that. There are PLENTY of survivors to replace you.
But of course, we have to deal with this new very disappointing chapter first, and all the things that came with it.
Feel free to add your opinion on this.
Comments