Promised changes for Twins during PTB
I understand that these changes, which are not included in this patch, will be in the future? For there is no information why they are not included in this patch.
I understand that these changes, which are not included in this patch, will be in the future? For there is no information why they are not included in this patch.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
pretty sure they’re all gonna be implemented in the upcoming hotfix
when that is? not sure
Whoever gave the green light to release this chapter in the state that it's in needs to apologize to the DBD community. Not only are there far more bugs than there were in the PTB, but it's affecting other killers as well.
I think Victor and locker's one works but it's a bit buggy. I had a third option when a survivor entered a locker yesterday but dissapeared in less than 0,5 secs so I don't know what it said.