New flashlight animation / mech is awful.
I really do not understand the reason behind this change. change it back.
I really do not understand the reason behind this change. change it back.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This is like the 4th change they've made to flashlights in 6 months.
This is the thing that has annoyed me the most with this chapter.
Im not sure if there even is any coherent reasoning. The flashlights were in a good place and now survivors can't land easy flashlight saves when the killer left himself vulnerable. I thought everyone were running lightborn at first.
true. it is like you have a spinner pulp inside the flashlight. probably a bug they cant fix. afterall this chapter came with unplayable killer xd.