Nobody talking about recent hit issues

I'm honestly shocked I don't see any topics about this cause me and my friend played all night last night and we got hit very often from across the pallet half a second after the pallet was already fully dropped, getting hit with lunge attack(no twins perk) that's twice as bigger than it should be, getting hit straight trough dead hard multiple times... I never had it this bad. I restarted my game at one point and found that hit validation was on.... So I guess that's not such a good thing then?

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Hit Validation was switched off a few hours after it was implemented due to an issue with Oni, so without knowing whether you were playing with it on or off makes it difficult to say exactly what was happening.

  • It was around 16hours ago not more than 19h

    @Mandy said:

    Hit Validation was switched off a few hours after it was implemented due to an issue with Oni, so without knowing whether you were playing with it on or off makes it difficult to say exactly what was happening.

    But if that was hit validation then it's horrible

  • that would have been around the cusp of when it was switched on/off so difficult to say I'm afraid as to whether it was switched on or off at the time.