Free Week full of Lagswitchers?

Currently R12 with my survivors and I have tons of killers lagswitching the hell out of the game. During lobby the ping is 100 and stable, during the game woooosh 500+. Out of 12 games 7 now had stable pings in the lobby with super high lags in game.

Comments

  • i have the same problem

  • I'm usually a killermain but queuetimes on R1 are horrible so the BP/hour is horrible, but holy hell is it pathetic on R12 as survivor right now.

  • tbh idk why they even do that

  • Full of new players that don't know how ping works.

    Just my guess.

  • @Swiftblade131 said:
    Full of new players that don't know how ping works.

    Just my guess.

    Im sorry but ping doesn't work like this:

    stable ping for 3 minutes in lobby.

    Killer gets looped to oblivion (and yes I teabag currently to provoke the lagswitch).

    Suddenly ping goes up to 700-1000 with you barely being able to move without getting teleported all over the place.

  • @MhhBurgers said:

    @Swiftblade131 said:
    Full of new players that don't know how ping works.

    Just my guess.

    Im sorry but ping doesn't work like this:

    stable ping for 3 minutes in lobby.

    Killer gets looped to oblivion (and yes I teabag currently to provoke the lagswitch).

    Suddenly ping goes up to 700-1000 with you barely being able to move without getting teleported all over the place.

    Downloading some porn can shoot up the internet though :chuffed:

  • @Swiftblade131 said:

    @MhhBurgers said:

    @Swiftblade131 said:
    Full of new players that don't know how ping works.

    Just my guess.

    Im sorry but ping doesn't work like this:

    stable ping for 3 minutes in lobby.

    Killer gets looped to oblivion (and yes I teabag currently to provoke the lagswitch).

    Suddenly ping goes up to 700-1000 with you barely being able to move without getting teleported all over the place.

    Downloading some porn can shoot up the internet though :chuffed:

    I still consider that lagging intentionally, it doesn't matter to me how you do it. If I crank up six downloads on my second PC to make the game unplayable it's technically not a lagswitch but you still know what I'm talking about.