There's being fat-shamed, then there's this...

I ended up DC'ing because there was nothing I could do whatsoever, yeah I could've waited until death by EGC but I just wanted to upload this as soon as possible. Like, there's fat-shaming, and then there's getting completely stuck and unable to do anything altogether. Insane.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=th33bLC4mFw

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • I can´t wait to experience a lot of bugs my self. It´s gonna be a lot of fun. (sarcastic)

  • That window is a bodyist

  • Make a bug report. Yeah this state of the chapter is really not okay for a live version when there was already a PTB...


    @Ace_Ventura said:

    And yet...we're supposed to respect them, and not insult them. When they show us blatant disrespect, and insult our intelligence every time they release garbage.

    Everyone has a boiling point, and we've almost hit ours with this nonsense.

    why do you feel the need to insult them? That sounds unhealthy.. it’s not like the devs made this on purpose to screw the players. It’s a bug in map generation (that should not have happened at all).

    that’s also why the DC button exist, that many players wanted to see gone because it promotes DCIng. Lol.

  • @Mooks said:

    Make a bug report. Yeah this state of the chapter is really not okay for a live version when there was already a PTB...

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1790759#Comment_1790759

    why do you feel the need to insult them? That sounds unhealthy.. it’s not like the devs made this on purpose to screw the players. It’s a bug in map generation (that should not have happened at all).

    that’s also why the DC button exist, that many players wanted to see gone because it promotes DCIng. Lol.

    They sure dont seem to care much about us

  • Hello! Please report this here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs And if it happens again, please include tile information. This can be seen by opening the "pause"/settings screen (I don't have a better name for it right now). It's in the bottom right.