Power Struggle

I like the idea of this perk. I've had it in my builds since the chapter dropped. My issue with the perk is that I haven't been able to use it once since Elodie came out. I tried pairing it with Flip flop and still. There's never a time I can use it when I'm down and all killers have to do is avoid pallets. The only solution I have in my mind is that instead of wiggle it should be based on how much you recovered on the ground but I want to know if others have any suggestions themselves.

Comments

  • It's like Any Means Necessary: the effect is so strong that you get value more from not running it that from it activating.

  • ^ As they said, the perk existing means EVERY killer (that isn't new) will avoid pallets 24/7.

    You need to wait alteast a month to maybe get full value out of it.