Why can survivors crush victor after landing a successful attack?
When downing a survivor with victor another can come and crush victor for seemingly no reason. Being crushed as victor is a MASSIVE punishment and has heavier repercussions then demi or billy's already punishing stun. Not only are you swapped to Charlotte who could be across the map, but you are also forced into an animation of re-gaining control of charlotte in which you can't move. This takes loads of time and is incredibly annoying already. So why is it when I successfully down someone I'm also being punished for it? It makes no sense.
Comments
I think this is a good thing. It helps stop the constant attack and slug mechanic of victor.
They need a buff but I think this is something they shouldn't change.
No problem with this. Cuz of his speed, Victor can snowball so hard. It's good there's counterplay.
Yeh it really sucks. Got a successful down, here's a free stun :D. It could be to prevent hook camping, IDK i just hate being stunned.
It's dumb that survivors can kick Victor when he lands a successful attack, it basically promotes survivors sticking together as Victor becomes useless if you're with someone else unless Charlotte is close by.