Looking to enter a tournament (as killer)
I'm a rank 1 wraith main and want to enter a tournament whenever.
I'm a rank 1 wraith main and want to enter a tournament whenever.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You will lose instantly as Wraith on DBD tourneys....
Depends on the rules. Some tournaments have no set rules other than perks and add ons, some have restrictions with what survivors can and can't do (such as doing gens while injured).
I might need a killer in my tournament dm me in my discord https://discord.gg/ZQFzY2k
bruh wraith aint bad dude i used to main him ive switched to myers but when i did main wraith i used to win lots o my games
https://discord.gg/kvA9syenUn