Is there a bug with the Devout Emblem??

This is not a report but a question so please dont censor me. I have been getting 11-12 hooks and only a silver/gold emblem for devout. I am getting aggitated because i know i should be getting an iridescent emblem for it

Comments

  • @ill_Boston_lli said:

    This is not a report but a question so please dont censor me. I have been getting 11-12 hooks and only a silver/gold emblem for devout. I am getting aggitated because i know i should be getting an iridescent emblem for it

    Yes, I had 11 hooks and only got gold, not allowing me to get the adept.

  • @ill_Boston_lli said:

    This is not a report but a question so please dont censor me. I have been getting 11-12 hooks and only a silver/gold emblem for devout. I am getting aggitated because i know i should be getting an iridescent emblem for it

    You know things are going well when someone is asking a genuine question and starts it with "please don't censor me"

  • eemblem.jpg emblem.jpg emblemm,.jpg

    The first two are two different games. Each game i Hooked EVERYONE 3 times each. Clown i 2 hooked one and 3 hooked the rest but somehow got an iridescent i dont get it i used clown to see if it was bugged for everyone but it isnt.

  • There is a known bug with devotion not counting hooks for an unknown reason.