Amazing Gameplay Experience
So I burn a green altruistic offering, and the killer just downs one survivor, puts him in the basement and then just STANDS AT THE BOTTOM OF THE STAIRS LOOKING UP for the rest of the game.
So I burn a green altruistic offering, and the killer just downs one survivor, puts him in the basement and then just STANDS AT THE BOTTOM OF THE STAIRS LOOKING UP for the rest of the game.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Easy escape, whats the problem?
You know what's better?
When you use objective offering then get chased through the whole game.
Use boldness -> never get chased.
Use Altruistic -> no one gets downed or someone just beats me to hook/heals
Use Survival -> ... well i just die
So what I got from this was...
You burned an offering, as people normally do. The killer downed and hooked then proceeded to camp someone. Which would allow you for an easy escape and probably pip. Sure it sucks you didn't get to use your offering to the fullest extent of point farming, but are you really complaining about free BP since the killer is camping, plus a free escape, all the while x2 BP is currently active.
Finish generators and move on to the next. I don't really see the problem... Are you really that privileged, that the killer must let you get maximum points for something you brought in? I think not.
Discussion over. Take the free win.