Penalty for kicking Victor

Can we make survivors who kick Victor the obsession or get an add on or something? It's too easy to get crushed after missing a lunge that seems to crash into everything

Comments

  • I've been surprised by how fast Victor is able to be rereleased after a survivor kicks him, so I don't feel as though being able to do so is truly punishing. But admittedly I have not played the new killer since PTB, so I do not have any personal stake in a change at the moment.

    Becoming the obsession fits thematically, and could make for some really interesting builds on the Twins. I'd be about it.

  • @KayTwoAyy said:

    I've been surprised by how fast Victor is able to be rereleased after a survivor kicks him, so I don't feel as though being able to do so is truly punishing. But admittedly I have not played the new killer since PTB, so I do not have any personal stake in a change at the moment.

    Becoming the obsession fits thematically, and could make for some really interesting builds on the Twins. I'd be about it.

    I feel somehow more punished for crushing Victor.

  • @KayTwoAyy said:

    I've been surprised by how fast Victor is able to be rereleased after a survivor kicks him, so I don't feel as though being able to do so is truly punishing. But admittedly I have not played the new killer since PTB, so I do not have any personal stake in a change at the moment.

    Becoming the obsession fits thematically, and could make for some really interesting builds on the Twins. I'd be about it.

    Maybe it should be an addon.