Hit reg and the Russians
I only had time to play one game since they re-enabled the server hit reg, but I had two Russian survivors (or two other users/fans of the cyrillic alphabet) so I thought that might be interesting because a lot of people complain about bs hits with players that far east (or west I guess, I dunno how far the NA servers stretch)
I didn't notice anything especially unusual except that they both tried to be cheeky quite a lot, going on gens in front of me, fake unhooks, locker jukes even while healthy, and I just snatched them every time. Is this a result of the new reg not letting them get away with certain stuff anymore or were they just kinda silly? Bear in mind I'm still new to playing on steam so idk how things usually are
P.s. give the Russians their own servers anyway, they pay for this game too and probably have similar issues playing against us west euros. Also don't be weird and xenophobic either
Comments