May his soul Rest In Peace. For he was smote before his time. I hope he’s melting snowflakes in heaven.
We miss you Lowbei
@RuneStarr said: We miss you Lowbei
Amen!
He is back if that makes you feel better.
@MegaWaffle said: He is back if that makes you feel better.
It melts my ice cold heart!
R.I.P. LowBei
Much like OchiDO, his ban was funnier than he ever was.
@No_Mither_No_Problem said: R.I.P. LowBei Much like OchiDO, his ban was funnier than he ever was.
@No_Mither_No_Problem said: R.I.P. LowBei
As I told Jack he is back.
@MegaWaffle said: @No_Mither_No_Problem said: R.I.P. LowBei Much like OchiDO, his ban was funnier than he ever was. As I told Jack he is back.
@MegaWaffle said:
Except he kept his PC MASTERRACE status!
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
We miss you Lowbei
Amen!
He is back if that makes you feel better.
It melts my ice cold heart!
R.I.P. LowBei
Much like OchiDO, his ban was funnier than he ever was.
As I told Jack he is back.
Except he kept his PC MASTERRACE status!