This isn't the real patch is it?
This cannot be the real patch. This is some sort of early Canadian April Fools' prank. Right?
Please tell me you uploaded an outdated build or something.
I've seriously gotta hear an excuse for this mess.
This cannot be the real patch. This is some sort of early Canadian April Fools' prank. Right?
Please tell me you uploaded an outdated build or something.
I've seriously gotta hear an excuse for this mess.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
everything you said is true this is a outdated build cause The Twins are not even finished yet and half the perks are bugged
I Love your name
Too bad such a great game falls under a company who is EA equivalent, or worse..
Your name's better
his name is better
No your name ist better :D
No his name is better
are name is better