The twins great concept terrible implementation
Ok so the idea for the twins are good and unique but here the list of why they are awful
1
killers need to be quick. what's that 5s slowdown for using your power and haveing to walk across the map ok
2 killers need to be lethal
Ok so let's make it where they can't do gens for 10s after the time it takes for you to hit the pounce ohh and it won't down unless they are injured already
3 they need to be semi discreet
Discreet ok charolets terror radius disappears when controlling vic and the screaming hel# spawn can be heard across the map
I could name probably 2 more things but I'm just going to give solution
1 reduce the stun from swapping to Charlotte from 5s to 3 this makes it when a survivor does a gen in your face you can wake up before they can get to the pallet or window
2 drop the aura reading idea and recall just down them after 45s the timer will be slower if in a chase thus giving the survivor a reason to take vic off and reward her if they dont
3 remove map wide sound for when vic is unbinded ,this dosent give them away in 10s
4 charollet keeps her terror radius and has an idle animation same as when she's controlling vic this reduceding the situations when a gen is finished in your face because they could tell you weren't there
5 vic's screeching is reduced until charging a pounce allowing him to possibly get a long pounce on a unsuspecting survivor
6 increase the time it takes to remove vic half the time it takes to remove vic is taken for charollet to wake up
This is just an idea I had while playing the twins what if after landing a pounce the survivors after 15s victor would pounce to another survivor in 10m of that survivor
Comments
I'd also add removing the ability to destroy Victor after downing a survivor with him. That's just kind of dumb
Ahh yes thank you I forgot that
np <3
Can't tell you how many times I've hit a nice Pounce through a window that downs the survivor, and my reward is a kick in the face, a 6 second self stun, and loss of pressure.