Has Yellow Medkit been nerfed?

I didn’t see about it in the patch notes. I’m pretty sure I used to get 2 full heals from a yellow, and that it was sped up (yellow healing bar).

Admittedly, I would usually go in with a medkit + add-ons, so my memory may be skewed, but I would get medkits from chests also.

Can someone clarify? Is yellow supposed to only be good for 1 health state (with some left over) as it is now after the update?

Comments

  • Yellow med has 24 charges. It takes 16 charges for 1 health state.

  • No, yellow medkit has been 1 and a half heals for as long as I can remember, it may have been different at some point in the past but not recently. It has 24 charges so you need the brown bandages add on or Botany Knowledge to get 2 heals out of it.

  • Ahh, that makes sense. Thank you!