Hit Validation is back on.
"This time around, it will be left on indefinitely."
I'm really hoping this will help solve the issues with BS hits. I have a feeling we're about to see a lot more complaining from high ping killers. I'm also hoping that if it doesn't work, they'll shut it off again. Won't know until we test though.
Comments
inb4 getting hit by killers playing from an underground submarine in the arctic ocean
You mean you don't play the game on McDonald's Wi-Fi on Mars? Casual.
Now the hits will give you 30 meters
I routinely kick my router while playing killer. It produces the same effects.
I expect a lot of threads about "killer grabbed me, pls fix!"
XD my god I Love that comment <3
Brace yourselves we're in for a wild ride.
Unfortunately I don't think this will work on those times aim dressing makes me slap a cornstalk to my right or the pallet to my left but hopefully it'll help with grabs or when I'm playing Survivor and get hit 8 feet through the window and I'm on the ground exhausted with lithe.