Unbind Victor while moving - The Twins QOL suggestion

When unbinding Victor let us tap the button to drop him while we're moving and let us hold it to unbind and automatically switch. That way we can drop him while mid chase and then switch to him on the fly quicker when convenient.

  • Basically let us unbind while moving
  • Tap Power Button to unbind and stay as Charlotte and release Victor
  • Hold Power Button to unbind and switch to Victor
  • Switching works as it does currently

Comments

  • I actually like this. Especially since there's bugs with switching too quickly, I sometimes wanna just drop Victor to keep watch, but have to switch about four times to get it working. It would also be cool to body block places with Victor during a chase without going through all of that.

  • @Trwth said:

    I actually like this. Especially since there's bugs with switching too quickly, I sometimes wanna just drop Victor to keep watch, but have to switch about four times to get it working. It would also be cool to body block places with Victor during a chase without going through all of that.

    I'm of the opinion that The Twins need a faster release animation for Victor overall because the animation and pausing is what makes them feel so awful and clunky to play ignoring all the bugs.

    I'd have other suggestions too but in my view this is the most glaring issue that makes them annoying to play in terms of fun. That slight pause is like a speed bump in a fun chase.

  • @Dustin said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1788269#Comment_1788269

    I'm of the opinion that The Twins need a faster release animation for Victor overall because the animation and pausing is what makes them feel so awful and clunky to play ignoring all the bugs.

    I'd have other suggestions too but in my view this is the most glaring issue that makes them annoying to play in terms of fun. That slight pause is like a speed bump in a fun chase.

    Ehh. The unbinding animation is barely a second long. Plus, there's a brown add-on that speeds it up. If anything, Charlotte waking up feels really encumbered because your camera is locked until she's fully awake.

  • @Trwth said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1788277#Comment_1788277

    Ehh. The unbinding animation is barely a second long. Plus, there's a brown add-on that speeds it up. If anything, Charlotte waking up feels really encumbered because your camera is locked until she's fully awake.

    That's another one of my grievances tbh. Most of my feedback is pretty much regarding switching. If BHVR could make it feel more fluid and less clunky I'd be happy with the killer (Minus the bugs) but right now it just doesn't feel good to play them because of that.