Are 115% killers actually slower now?

I saw the post from clownisking, can anyone confirm this?

I made a list for the bugs inn this chapter and I want to make it as accurate as possible

Comments

  • Considering the thread was closed and he was told to put it in bug reports I assume so

  • @OllieHellhunter said:

    Considering the thread was closed and he was told to put it in bug reports I assume so

    The devs screwed up so badly that they made regular killers slower?

    Jesus, how did this patch even make it out of internal testing

  • @chieften333 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1788096#Comment_1788096

    The devs screwed up so badly that they made regular killers slower?

    Jesus, how did this patch even make it out of internal testing

    I didnt notice it myself but I was mainly playing Myers,Slinger and Wraith with windstorm, so I also didnt have much time where I was at 115%

  • I’m pretty sure they’re not actually slower. I played a couple of 115% killers yesterday and looping was absolutely fine, I didn’t struggle to catch up to anyone, but they did feel slower to walk around. I honestly think there’s been a change to FOV or camera angle or something.

  • You know, I did feel like SOMETHING was off with the movement speed while playing Pig yesterday, but I was sure that it was just my imagination. They couldn't have actually bugged the game and made Killers slower, could they?

  • I don't think so, but I've only been playing Blight, and only for a couple of games, and and and I never really went around a loop like Shack or an LT wall as an m1 killer so I can't really say