BHRV, why do I have to test your buggy DLC once it goes live ?
The BHRV standards are one of the lowest I've seen in any of the game devs. They literally didn't fix some of the bugs which were known in PTB and released the DLC anyways. First game as Charlotte - Viktor stuck to the ground for the whole game, cool I guess... Second and third game the same issue ? You realize you've wasted your iridescent shards for good (in no universe I'm giving my money to you for the incompetence you consistently deliver with each DLC). This is sad and frustrating, what's the point of PTB anyways if you release unfinished content anyways ?
Comments
After taking a bit of a break I came back today to try out the new killer... The game's performance and everything felt so overall crappy that I think I'm just going to go back to taking a break. I feel kinda burnt out already after one day.
BHVR, that is what happens when you have your players test your game. I don't get paid, I have no incentive to play when it can't run decently and is full of bugs. A hotfix is coming? Yeah, I've already moved on to play something else, I'm not going to punish myself with this or be a guinea pig for whatever new bugs are introduced.
So, the new content brought me back for a few hours and just reinforced my desire to not play for a while. I bought the chapter with shards, I didn't purchase any cosmetics, and the game is down a player for possibly months. But hey, it's new content, and that's what matters, right??
Edit: Don't take me too seriously, guys, I'm tired and venting.
I mean, you did read the post about it, right?
They told us it was gonna be this way, so you should just not buy it, but you did anyway. You played yourself.
Now I did some digging around to figure out why the state of the DLC IS like it is and I found the following.
So as usual the story is more complicated than we think it is.
Because they don't care. People slap down money on the shiny cosmetics, so the devs think all is right in the world. Just look at the balance dev who contradicts most things the community is saying. They only see things from their side. Until somebody hits them in the pocket, it's going to stay this way.