BBQ and Chili
Is anyone else not getting post game points from BBQ and Chili?
Is anyone else not getting post game points from BBQ and Chili?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes,i was super confused why i've got so less points in the last few games.
Is it only on the twins or did you experience this bug on otger killers too?
Just another things the wonder devs blunder yet again. Throw it into the pile of growing issues.
I dont know if it’s on other killers yet. It’s happened on every game with the twins though.
@Ghouled_Mojo I have only experienced this bug when ending the game from Victor’s perspective. I assume this is the only way this happens but to avoid this from happening, avoid ending the game playing as Victor if possible
Its confirmed bug for multiple killers
I still get my 2x bloodpoints.