Ehh, say what you will about BHVR I've never had a censorship problem really. They've been pretty good about that much.
I've had a comments deleted from my history and from the thread they were in without any reason from the mods and completely gone from my comment thread history. One was a thread from today that's now gone, the other is still up but my comment is just gone without even getting notified why or even the reason it was removed....
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
yep that basically sums it up LMAO
Here before OP gets banned or thread deleted LOL
I give them another hour before that happens
Ehh, say what you will about BHVR I've never had a censorship problem really. They've been pretty good about that much.
I've had a comments deleted from my history and from the thread they were in without any reason from the mods and completely gone from my comment thread history. One was a thread from today that's now gone, the other is still up but my comment is just gone without even getting notified why or even the reason it was removed....