Rate my first ever blight game (first 30 seconds)

20201202094259_1.jpg

Thank you BHVR, very cool.

To be fair I did literally just install a new motherboard, RAM, and CPU, but games are stored on the hard drive, which I obviously didn't touch

Comments

  • That happens every single time a new update releases. When the update comes out and finishes downloading, always verify game files first before you play. There is always messed up files that need to be fixed

  • @Uistreel said:

    That happens every single time a new update releases. When the update comes out and finishes downloading, always verify game files first before you play. There is always messed up files that need to be fixed

    first time it's ever happened to me, I assumed I had displeased the entity for the last time

  • I got a >10 minute matchmaking ban for this too, even though it was my first DC this week

  • @FlamingkittyUmad said:

    I got a >10 minute matchmaking ban for this too, even though it was my first DC this week

    Yeah it's annoying, and I always end up forgetting about it. I would check files just to be safe, it's happened every update to me for since I think Oni