Can you kill Victor with head on perk?
Question is in the title. If not, why not devs?
Question is in the title. If not, why not devs?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes, at least you are supposed to be able to. But what is intended and what actually is the case are often not the same right now......
I can't say 100% for sure but I think I got killed like that in PTB but that was a while ago. I'd say it should work but with all these bugs it's hard to say if it still does.
Yes you can, I just tested it.
I have been trying to test it however he either gets me before I get to a locker of does not come near the locker I am in.
Thanks for the answers :)