What Happened to MMR
What happened to MMR? I know the Devs had put MMR in place and then they disabled it (Which I don't understand, because any MMR system is better than what we have now). What's happening with it?
What happened to MMR? I know the Devs had put MMR in place and then they disabled it (Which I don't understand, because any MMR system is better than what we have now). What's happening with it?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Probably where optimization and the change for the early game is :^)
On a serious note,they are still working on it but we have absolutely no information how long it will take them to finish it.
And believe me their first attempt at MMR was an absolute dumpster fire.Matchmaking was even worse than it already is(Which was quite the achievement tbh).
The MMR they released was utterly broken, matching BRAND NEW players with players who had thousands of hours. New players were constantly dumped on and frustrated, and the veteran players were bored and frustrated that their team sucked. It was like that literally every game, no joke. No exaggeration, I think that if they hadn't reverted it, that incarnation of MMR would have killed DbD. There was no fun to be had bullying brand new perkless wraiths or bullying brand new megs that didn't know how to run let alone loop. It was such a poop show.
Yeah, their first attempt at MMR did exactly the opposite of what it was intended to do.