After patch Trapper challenge didn't update to 30k BP on PS4.
Was this an already started or present daily?
@Mandy said:Was this an already started or present daily?
@Mandy said:
Already started. Will the already started ones not update?
Hey Mandy, were already started dailies supposed to update or no? If they are not supposed to update I'll complete it but if they are I'll hold off.
I don't believe that already started dailies were supposed to update no - it's starts with the newer dailies.
@Mandy said:I don't believe that already started dailies were supposed to update no - it's starts with the newer dailies.
Thanks for the quick response. ๐
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Was this an already started or present daily?
Already started. Will the already started ones not update?
Hey Mandy, were already started dailies supposed to update or no? If they are not supposed to update I'll complete it but if they are I'll hold off.
I don't believe that already started dailies were supposed to update no - it's starts with the newer dailies.
Thanks for the quick response. ๐