Huntress bugged animation gets stuck on frame for whole match

Hi, so I was playing as Huntress just now after downloading the latest update. We were on Yamaoka Estate and I was absolutely killing it, 2 survivors down, 2 to go, was in the middle of a chase when a Feng Min pallet stunned me at Killer Shack as I was trying to make a quick hatchet throw. We ran counter clockwise around the shack (shack was in a corner of the map) and the left part of the pallet should have clipped me.

After this, I didn't get the normal Huntress stun animation and her angry growl. Instead I was stuck with her hand out for the entire game, unable to move my camera left/right or do anything. I was able to only move my camera up and down which on my screen looked like I was trying to shake a hand.

I had tried pressing every button, M1, M2, walking to a locker and try to see if I'd get the option to reload hatchets, but nada.

I had to just stand there and let the remaining two survivors complete their remaining 3 generators and leave.

screenshot_1.png screenshot_2.png screenshot_3.png


Pictures also posted to Imgur: https://imgur.com/a/uezDATc

Pallets are now super OP, so please nerf.

Tagged: Pending

Comments