Oppression Shouldn't Change My Current Skillcheck
Would be nice if Oppression didn't just thanos snap and change the skill check I ALREADY HAVE into the Difficult one. Was doing a gen got a skillcheck skill check pops up and as I'm about to hit it the twin decides to kick a gen and my normal skill check just instantly changes to a difficult one as I'm pressing space to hit the one I had. Pop the second difficult one up after I hit the current one.
Edited for language and to say It happened again and still just as angry as the first time.
Comments
OOF
Mostly a salt post xD but that really does need to be changed.
I mean, that is lame, but there is also so much lame stuff going on since the update that I don't even know where I would put it on the list.
Woops, wrong discussion.
Yeah, that's a bit irritating.
Can I move it to feedback?
To move it to feedback you would have to flag your own post, and request that it be moved to feedback - then a mod should take care of it. I say should.
Let's give it a try
I feel like the frequency of this happening makes it a non issue. Better luck next time?
That doesn't make it okay. I had it happen again when the next twin player used it. Its jank gameplay to have a skill check just vanish and then pop up a different one.
Under Oppression bugs or Quality of life changes :)