Legion Buff/Rework idea

my idea for making the legion a better killer is basically this feral frenzy is pretty much the same as right now you can injure survivors and apply deep wound but now after you activate feral frenzy again you can down a survivor that is already injured and after downing one survivor like that it would end feral frenzy and have a significantly longer cooldown time this would cause a lot of game slowdown since it would make survivors have to heal or risk getting downed super quickly


I do recognize this idea may have a bunch of flaws I don't see so please give feedback

(please don't just start hurling insults because you don't like it or because you think its op if you think its op then please by all means give your ideas because I think we can all agree the legion is not as good as they could be)

Comments

  • I do agree that frenzy needs a rework but this might not be it.


    The killrate and pickrate of the legion isn't actually bad so the killer isn't weak nor boring as people play it and have good results with it.


    This means that little should be touched if anything should be touched at all.


    I would rework the deep wounds mechanic as it is not threatening at all as it stops while you mend, it stops while you run etc. But this is not something about frenzy, it is also something about deathslinger, borrowed time etc. It makes little sense that running stops you from bleeding dry.