How did you manage to make twins more bugged then on PTB ?

I love twins but god, these new bugs that weren't even on PTB are really obnoxious.

I keep falling and getting stuck in the floor when releasing victor, randomly landing on even slighly higher ground triggers the instant death from walking on obstacles, the bugged dark screen after switching to charlotte too fast and possibly even more. These bugs weren't even in PTB, I never experienced them there but now on live most of these happen at least once per game which is a problem.

I get it, you've fixed bunch of other stuff, probably are working on feedback suggestions (some of them at least) etc etc but geez some of these really take all enjoyment from playing twins.

I'll make proper bug reports later but I just wanted to vent a little bit since I was looking foward to twins so much and now my matches are ruined with newly created bugged, PTB experience was almost better then on live really, that's so sad.

Comments