Survivor Rank Matters When You Use No Mither

The title says it all, I use No Mither to see what my actual survivor rank is! :)

Here is my reasoning on why No Mither makes your survivor rank actually matter:

1.) CANNOT make any mistakes or else you're gonna kissing the bloody floor!
2.) Killer's will take advantage of you using No Mither and will likely try to kill you faster than other survivors to reduce generator pressure!
3.) You HAVE to be stealthy since if you get hooked, the killer will like go after you to keep momentum -Your an easy target as well! (Refer to number 2)
4.) Dead by Daylight is actually a scary game when you use No Mither and you actually feel that the killer IS the power role!
5.) When you escape, you can know deep inside that you deserved to escape and you know that it was YOUR SKILL/TEAMWORK that got you the rank up!

My Actual Survivor Rank: 10
(It would be higher but I can only play on the weekends because I have college classes in high school that I need to focus more on)

Comments

  • lol @ high school classes...

    Rank doesnt matter unless you want games full of nothing but slugging and tunneling. You want an achievement? Aright. Throw this free week in and you have stage 6 cancer when it comes to the community. Let the BM begin.

  • lol @ high school classes...

    Rank doesnt matter unless you want games full of nothing but slugging and tunneling. You want an achievement? Aright. Throw this free week in and you have stage 6 cancer when it comes to the community. Let the BM begin.

    IKR, college classes in high school is so fun... well not really! :(

    Back on topic, I actually like it when the killer slugs me because, coff coff, No Mither grants infinite amount of recovery from dying state! :)

    However it's true, if you reach rank 1 survivor with No Mither then you can actually say that your rank matters! Reaching rank 1 No Mither is a huge deal and not many people can achieve that!
  • Nickenzie said:

    lol @ high school classes...

    Rank doesnt matter unless you want games full of nothing but slugging and tunneling. You want an achievement? Aright. Throw this free week in and you have stage 6 cancer when it comes to the community. Let the BM begin.

    IKR, college classes in high school is so fun... well not really! :(

    Back on topic, I actually like it when the killer slugs me because, coff coff, No Mither grants infinite amount of recovery from dying state! :)

    However it's true, if you reach rank 1 survivor with No Mither then you can actually say that your rank matters! Reaching rank 1 No Mither is a huge deal and not many people can achieve that!
    Did that 2 seasons ago. I need to post those videos I recorded of my journey to a Rank 1 with No Mither, We’ll Make It, Iron Will, and Urban Evasion before I lose them among the lord only knows how many other videos I record... I keep recording every match so I can watch them and see what I did right/wrong. 40 GB of videos is getting excessive though...
  • @SovererignKing said:
    Nickenzie said:


    projecteulogy said:

    lol @ high school classes...

    Rank doesnt matter unless you want games full of nothing but slugging and tunneling. You want an achievement? Aright. Throw this free week in and you have stage 6 cancer when it comes to the community. Let the BM begin.

    IKR, college classes in high school is so fun... well not really! :(

    Back on topic, I actually like it when the killer slugs me because, coff coff, No Mither grants infinite amount of recovery from dying state! :)

    However it's true, if you reach rank 1 survivor with No Mither then you can actually say that your rank matters! Reaching rank 1 No Mither is a huge deal and not many people can achieve that!

    Did that 2 seasons ago. I need to post those videos I recorded of my journey to a Rank 1 with No Mither, We’ll Make It, Iron Will, and Urban Evasion before I lose them among the lord only knows how many other videos I record... I keep recording every match so I can watch them and see what I did right/wrong. 40 GB of videos is getting excessive though...

    Upload it all to youtube....save space.....get views....profit?

  • @SovererignKing said:
    Nickenzie said:


    projecteulogy said:

    lol @ high school classes...

    Rank doesnt matter unless you want games full of nothing but slugging and tunneling. You want an achievement? Aright. Throw this free week in and you have stage 6 cancer when it comes to the community. Let the BM begin.

    IKR, college classes in high school is so fun... well not really! :(

    Back on topic, I actually like it when the killer slugs me because, coff coff, No Mither grants infinite amount of recovery from dying state! :)

    However it's true, if you reach rank 1 survivor with No Mither then you can actually say that your rank matters! Reaching rank 1 No Mither is a huge deal and not many people can achieve that!

    Did that 2 seasons ago. I need to post those videos I recorded of my journey to a Rank 1 with No Mither, We’ll Make It, Iron Will, and Urban Evasion before I lose them among the lord only knows how many other videos I record... I keep recording every match so I can watch them and see what I did right/wrong. 40 GB of videos is getting excessive though...

    Upload it all to youtube....save space.....get views....profit?

    I should... I only have 20 subscribers but will still be fun. Just busy at the moment. Working 6-7 days a week, work midnights, collage classes, house hold to upkeep. All that crap lol.
  • Nickenzie said:
    The title says it all, I use No Mither to see what my actual survivor rank is! :)

    Here is my reasoning on why No Mither makes your survivor rank actually matter:

    1.) CANNOT make any mistakes or else you're gonna kissing the bloody floor!
    2.) Killer's will take advantage of you using No Mither and will likely try to kill you faster than other survivors to reduce generator pressure!
    3.) You HAVE to be stealthy since if you get hooked, the killer will like go after you to keep momentum -Your an easy target as well! (Refer to number 2)
    4.) Dead by Daylight is actually a scary game when you use No Mither and you actually feel that the killer IS the power role!
    5.) When you escape, you can know deep inside that you deserved to escape and you know that it was YOUR SKILL/TEAMWORK that got you the rank up!

    My Actual Survivor Rank: 10
    (It would be higher but I can only play on the weekends because I have college classes in high school that I need to focus more on)
    No mither  doesn’t make it actual because you don’t leave pools of blood and can pick yourself up off the ground , I have a few no mither builds for specific purposes, if you want an actual rank play solo with no friends to help the way it was intended, the reasoning is because with swf I could go perkless and survive
  • lyric said:
    Nickenzie said:
    The title says it all, I use No Mither to see what my actual survivor rank is! :)

    Here is my reasoning on why No Mither makes your survivor rank actually matter:

    1.) CANNOT make any mistakes or else you're gonna kissing the bloody floor!
    2.) Killer's will take advantage of you using No Mither and will likely try to kill you faster than other survivors to reduce generator pressure!
    3.) You HAVE to be stealthy since if you get hooked, the killer will like go after you to keep momentum -Your an easy target as well! (Refer to number 2)
    4.) Dead by Daylight is actually a scary game when you use No Mither and you actually feel that the killer IS the power role!
    5.) When you escape, you can know deep inside that you deserved to escape and you know that it was YOUR SKILL/TEAMWORK that got you the rank up!

    My Actual Survivor Rank: 10
    (It would be higher but I can only play on the weekends because I have college classes in high school that I need to focus more on)
    No mither  doesn’t make it actual because you don’t leave pools of blood and can pick yourself up off the ground , I have a few no mither builds for specific purposes, if you want an actual rank play solo with no friends to help the way it was intended, the reasoning is because with swf I could go perkless and survive
    Going solo Q and No Mither is so difficult, it's why it's taking me forever to reach rank 1 with it! :)
  • @Nickenzie Well when the next reset hits, try a perkless run to rank 1. After all, playing perkless usually teaches me a thing or two about how I usually play.
  • Why not just play without perks addons and items. I mean sure NM adds a layer of difficulty but it also has its benefits. 

    I think playing with nothing but your motor skills, knowledge and ability to make use of random chest items will show your real skill level with the game.
  • You could always play ultra hardmode: no perks + die on first hook.

  • @Peasant said:
    @Nickenzie Well when the next reset hits, try a perkless run to rank 1. After all, playing perkless usually teaches me a thing or two about how I usually play.

    @Peasant
    Ooo, I'll try that if it's more difficult than NM! I'm just tired of having a easy game as a survivor, I want a challenge when I play survivor! :)