Elodie Baby Bump ๐
So, am I allowed to pretend Elodie is preggers?
She looks like a little Kangaroo Momma in her onesie ๐
So cute! D;
(This is a joke, obviously. I just think she looks incredibly adorable in a onesie ๐๐)
So, am I allowed to pretend Elodie is preggers?
She looks like a little Kangaroo Momma in her onesie ๐
So cute! D;
(This is a joke, obviously. I just think she looks incredibly adorable in a onesie ๐๐)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Wait, so you're saying I do look fat and not pregnant? :(
No. You look like a Mermaid. ๐
so, when I say "memento mori" for the Hag and Huntress, does the above interpretation not further raise those red flags that one of this chapter's killer-survivor interactions does?
Elodie's fupa has nothing compared to clown's mupa