Clown's new add-on looks nice
please keep it this way.
please keep it this way.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
well I do think addons that change the power are interesting, addons that directly make the power useless seems too much even for meme addons
Finally, a good bloodpoint addon
Mr puddles + this..... Oh no
I can't even tell if this is fake or not. That's...
I'm shook.
No it's real, look in game.
It’s bugged it does not work right now
I can't at the moment.
I... don't even know what to think.
Way to be the killjoy :(
Wait a min
They ain't no afterpeice antidote
^ This chapter in a nutshell ^
I would probably be laughing at the confetti 🎊.