Counter to Rancor?

Not Sole Survivor.

I can't seem to find any counter to it. At all. With the exception of SS... And telling anyone to run this trash perk is like telling a Wraith or Mikey to run Distressing...(unless you're purely farming BP)

It took them how long for Calm Spirit to help counter The Doctor... but.. I'm sure I'm going to regret asking any type of questions regardless of my playtime. I feel like the dev is constantly kicking Solo players in the nads while doing nothing to SWF as both Killers and Solo players have mostly crappy games when paired against SWFs(the sandbagging etc)

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • If your using rancor as the spirit can you see the auras pop if your phase walking?
  • @Orion said:

    @Gay Myers (Luzi) said:
    I have an update @Orion and @Jack11803

    I was able to get a response from the devs. It apparently is a bug, there is a anomality that's causing the calcuation to give every survivor a ticket when the killer has a obsession perk, whilst survs with obsession perks have a higher chance, the survs without obsession perks might still be the obsession with a lower chance.

    I did notify them that it has been happening since Myers release.

    Thanks, Luzi. You're awesome.

    No need to thank me! You guys made me question it for the first time and thus causing me to ask the devs.

1 2 3 ›