Power Struggle is complitely broken

Since that we will see in 10 minutes, we have a known issues about new content (especially Power Struggle)

These issues:

  • Power Struggle: The perk can't be used while actively wiggling
  • Power Struggle: The perk cannot be used immediately if the wiggle threshold was reached before wiggling
  • Power Struggle: Stunning the killer with this perk will sometimes snap the killer to the other side of the pallet
  • Power Struggle: Survivors may become stuck inside pallets after using Power Struggle


So, you:

  • can't throw a pallet if the killer walk past it while you're in the killer sholders
  • can't throw a pallet after the killer picked up you if your wiggle threshold was reached before the end of picking up animation
  • and for the bonus you have a chance to been stuck in the pallet


What the point of using it now? lol

Comments

  • Why even release content this broken? This is embarrassing.

  • Thank god it's not another DS

  • It makes you wonder what they've been doing during the entire conception and design phase of the chapter. Like, at no point did you ever get these perks to actually work before release? What have you been doing? Why is this being released?

  • What else were you expecting from them?

  • @HellDescent said:

    What else were you expecting from them?

    It is the first time when we get something broken when in the PTB it works fine

  • Don't forget to vote for DBD as a "Labour of Love", everyone!

  • @Woodywool said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1784971#Comment_1784971

    It is the first time when we get something broken when in the PTB it works fine

    At least, we got nothing be broken like this perk

  • @Woodywool said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1784971#Comment_1784971

    It is the first time when we get something broken when in the PTB it works fine

    No it's not. Just look at the sound for example. Killers getting stuck inside gens, survivors unable to see anything after they've been hooked in the basement in previous updates etc

  • @HellDescent said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1784974#Comment_1784974

    No it's not. Just look at the sound for example. Killers getting stuck inside gens, survivors unable to see anything after they've been hooked in the basement in previous updates etc

    Oh, yeah... When the Oni was released we have this thing when killers can be stuck in generators after kicking it... But I don't remember that I had this bug in PTB 3.4.0...

    Anyway, it's sad that we're still having not fully working potentional of PTB as it should be

    If the problem in the foundation of the game (I'm pretty sure that it is the main problem that we get so many bugs stable per patch), they need to start to work with new engine for the DBD (I really think that the DBD team will announce about it in the 5th anniversary)

    " survivors unable to see anything after they've been hooked in the basement " - I remember that we had it in some period of the game... Can you say when (after the current update) we got this bug? I'm just currious

  • @Woodywool said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1785018#Comment_1785018

    Oh, yeah... When the Oni released we had this thing when killers can be stuck in generators after kicking it... But I don't remember that I had this bug in PTB 3.4.0...

    Anyway, it's sad that we're still having not fully working potentional of PTB as it should be

    If the problem in the foundation of the game (I'm pretty sure that the problem that we get so many bugs stable per patch), they need to start to work with new engine for the DBD (I really think that the DBD team will announce about it in the 5th anniversary)

    " survivors unable to see anything after they've been hooked in the basement " - I remember that we had it in some period of the game... Can you say when (after the current update) we got this bug? I'm just currious

    OH, lord, another engine update would be... Lovely. Let's all remember the bugs from THAT one... Killer fov reduced significantly while BHVR denies it to this day, even though it's easily demonstrated... Audio occlusion that was broken for months, allowing gens being repaired 3 feet away from you to be completely silent, and the entire year that scratch marks just appeared on a completely rng basis in the world, with little or no relation to the survivor who caused them. I'm sure there's some big ones I'm forgetting, but I try to block out that time from my mind.

  • @Woodywool said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1785018#Comment_1785018

    Oh, yeah... When the Oni released we had this thing when killers can be stuck in generators after kicking it... But I don't remember that I had this bug in PTB 3.4.0...

    Anyway, it's sad that we're still having not fully working potentional of PTB as it should be

    If the problem in the foundation of the game (I'm pretty sure that the problem that we get so many bugs stable per patch), they need to start to work with new engine for the DBD (I really think that the DBD team will announce about it in the 5th anniversary)

    " survivors unable to see anything after they've been hooked in the basement " - I remember that we had it in some period of the game... Can you say when (after the current update) we got this bug? I'm just currious

    Pretty sure it was when oni was released

  • @Woodywool said:

    Since that we will see in 10 minutes, we have a known issues about new content (especially Power Struggle)

    These issues:

    • Power Struggle: The perk can't be used while actively wiggling
    • Power Struggle: The perk cannot be used immediately if the wiggle threshold was reached before wiggling
    • Power Struggle: Stunning the killer with this perk will sometimes snap the killer to the other side of the pallet
    • Power Struggle: Survivors may become stuck inside pallets after using Power Struggle

    So, you:

    • can't throw a pallet if the killer walk past it while you're in the killer sholders
    • can't throw a pallet after the killer picked up you if your wiggle threshold was reached before the end of picking up animation
    • and for the bonus you have a chance to been stuck in the pallet

    What the point of using it now? lol

    finnaly survivor perks are getting some proper downsides lmao