How to make Survivor interesting?
I'm still a bit interested in survivor, I'm not bummed out but I'm getting to a point where survivor is not uniquely interesting.
My only suggestion was survivor specific offerings to boost their themes but friends have told me it's practically irrelevant and if that is the case then I'm kinda out of ideas for how to make it better.
Any ideas?
EDIT: If survivors had more or different tasks to do then things could be jazzed up. Just two tasks with different mechanics (though it's almost 5 years since release and I feel this might be a bizzare and sudden change, idk, maybe they should just go for it)
The alternative being that people just don't take the game so seriously but that's like asking a 3rd grader not to piss on the gym mats
Comments
use head on, it's a fun meme perk.