Cross progression on Xbox and PlayStation suggestion.

Now obviously I don't know the ins and outs of your talks with both Microsoft and Sony and I know you cannot tell us. Now I hope this obvious suggestion will help with a breakthrough.

As we all know, cross progression also included the dlc characters we bought on different systems. We also know Sonys stance on them wanting people to buy what they play on their platform, probably same with Microsoft.

Can you offer to do cross progression however the game must be bought, or downloaded with game pass, on both systems, also the same with dlc. If I bought all dlc on PS4/5 but not on Xbox then the characters could not be chosen on Xbox until purchased, vice versa with PS4/5 if all are bought on Xbox.

I honestly think it's the companies thinking they will lose out on a slice of the pie if all dlc transferred so they are refusing outright. This could be a compromise which hopefully they would go for.

You may have already offered this, as I said before you cannot discuss the details of your conversations with them, but thought I would suggest it in case it never came to mind. For all I know you may have tried the all dlc crossing over idea, got flat out denied and gave up.

I really hope the situation can be sorted out soon but, with how tight fisted Sony are, I won't hold my breath.

Comments