Can I Use A Mori Offering or Perk to help me get Evil Incarnate Achievement?

I wanna try to get the Myers Evil Incarnate achievement (kill all Survivors by your hand) and all the vids I saw used Tombstone addons. Can I get the achievement using a mori and/or perks that let me mori (Devour Hope, Rancor, etc.)?

Comments

  • @HealsBadMan said:

    I wanna try to get the Myers Evil Incarnate achievement (kill all Survivors by your hand) and all the vids I saw used Tombstone addons. Can I get the achievement using a mori and/or perks that let me mori (Devour Hope, Rancor, etc.)?

    I'm pretty sure that you have to kill them with the addons.

    Perks and offerings don't count towards the achievement.

  • No, all 4 survivors have to be killed with the tombstone grab. The game differentiates regular moris from the special addon moris.

    I recommend PWYF + Nemesis to zoom around as you don't lose stacks when killing with the tombstone. Trail of Torment also never goes away unless they fix the affected generator.

  • No, you have to use Evil Within. It's a lot easier now since the addition of dc penalties