Undying and Thrill of the hunt shouldnt work together
Title🤷🏼♂️
Title🤷🏼♂️
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
exactly what I mean about perks conflicting
Why not
Why? lol just do the gens. The killer cant protect them forever if they are too busy doing totems....that is like saying DS and lockers should not work together.
I'd have this opinion if thrill of the hunt was actually a good perk but it's not so whatever
If a killer is giving up 3/4ths of their build to keep Ruin up for longer I feel like that's fair as they aren't bringing much else to help them.
If survivors can have perks that do this then why can’t killers have 2 perks do it
Pretty much everyone here has said it so far, but if Decisive Strike, Unbreakabill, Adrenaline, Soul Guard, and Borrowed time all play parts in securing your victory, I don't see why a Killer shouldn't invest 2 Totem protection perks to keep his Huntress Lullaby up as long as humanly possible.