BBQ should be base kit
It would be helpful, but not overpowered to all killers if BBQ was base kit. Survivors have many ways to negate it when the perk is used (distortion, lockers) it feels like it is just wasting a slot. No nerfs should be made to it in order to be a part of the base kit, it's fine as is.
Comments
So should Kindred then in that case
God no.
Or bond might as well go the whole hog
I like BBQ.
It should not be basekit.
Yea I saw a post where BBQ and Kindred would be base kit and it actually sounds like a decent idea
I would rather like the point multiplier from BBQ and WGLF basekit
BBQ is way too powerful on certain killers to be basekit. And it helps the already strong killers even more while not helping those that struggle as is..