If I run Fixated and the Killer runs Predator, will I be able to see it?
^ Title.
^ Title.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You should be able to as you see your scratch marks if they run predator yu can see a difference on your scratch marks which helps you know if the killer is running it.
Yes, currently you see your own scratch marks as if you are the killer, meaning every survivor or killer perk, power or addon having an impact on scratch marks will be recognizable. That includes:
Lithe doesn't remove scratch marks.
Correct, meant Dance with me, gonna edit that
Thanks!
Also I think you meant Mother-Daughter Ring, not Father's Glasses, those just make Blood Visible.
Ah, yes you are right, Mother-Daughter ring removes them as a side effect, confused that. Gonna change that in my answer as well ^^