Myers' tuft of hair stacks with his iri tombstone addon in the sense that it takes EVEN MORE evil to reach EW3 if you're using both iri addons.
I don't play much Huntress but I believe there's a second addon that decreases your reload speed? Don't quote me on that though. Ironically that addon DOES stack with Iron Maiden to give you even faster reloads.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Myers' tuft of hair stacks with his iri tombstone addon in the sense that it takes EVEN MORE evil to reach EW3 if you're using both iri addons.
I don't play much Huntress but I believe there's a second addon that decreases your reload speed? Don't quote me on that though. Ironically that addon DOES stack with Iron Maiden to give you even faster reloads.