Matchmaking Blues
I gotta start off by saying this- I love this game. I enjoy playing both sides of it too, so before you get started, no, I'm not a solid killer main who only gripes about survivors. I've been playing DbD since Clown was the latest killer, so by no means am I a veteran, and naturally, I was super excited for the Crossplay Implementation! Oh boy, more people to play with!
Be careful what you wish for kids, cuz this is not by a long shot the first time I've had a game like this:
These people are way higher rank than me, and I'm just plain tired of getting absolutely donked on by people who have no business being in my lobby. Of course I could deal with it- but its been my experience that victorious survivors love to sit there and teabag in their lovely little safety net.
I guess what I want to know is this: Why do red ranks happen to good, honest purple rank people, and why are survivors so salty when they win?

Comments
FYI, you need to redact player names in screenshots.
Having player's names appear in screenshots is against forum rules.
As for matchmaking...
Well personally I'm just coming back from a break I took from the game because the matchmaking was horrible in the other way, I was red rank both sides and constantly getting almost exclusively green rank teamates and opponents, it just wasn't fun for me. So I really do hope the matchmaking gets improved soon.
Oh, yikes, I had no idea. Is there some way I can edit a post?
Craps....I am pretty tipsy as #########...
You should be able to edit your original post to remove the screen shot.
You can repost the screen shot once you "black bar" the names
All done. Thanks for the heads up.