"Iridescent Run" Challenge not working

I've completed the "Iridescent Run" Challenge but the progress bar didn't go up and I can't recieve the rewards

Playing "Dead by Daylight 4.3.2" on PC

Screenshot 2020-11-29 205338.png


Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • I'm also having the same issue!

    Step 1 : Boot the game up on your personal computer

    Step 2 : Play as survivor or killer in a public match

    Step 3 : Complete a match with two or more iridescent badges

    Step 4 : Watch as the rift objective fails to complete!

    • Tapp played
    • Tapp's three unique perks used
    • Map doesn't appear to matter
    • Happens literally every time it should complete


    20201228181202_1.jpg

    Edited with more information.

  • January 12th 2022 and it's still bugged

    image.png

    I don't know if it has to be EXACTLY 2 Iridescent Emblems. But if is, then:

    1. It's stupid, are we supposed to purposedly ignore 1 or 2 of the categories to ensure I don't get a third emblem?
    2. OP got exactly 2 and it didn't work.


    Played as Jeff on The Game against a Huntress.