What would you like to see improved?

Let's see how many of us are willing to put this to a vote

Comments

  • Like.. one of the twins' perks literally doesn't even work. That's really bad for the game's health.

    They should put quality over deadlines imo.

  • I'd normally say DLC because we have mid-chapter patches for a reason, but after this patch something has got to change for the better.

  • @Slendy4321 said:

    Let's see how many of us are willing to put this to a vote

    I think they should scrap the whole thing. Bring in some devs from left 4 dead 2 or people with solid experience, and start making Dead By Daylight 2.

    The current game is a sinking ship

  • @Unseen_Force said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/209362/what-would-you-like-to-see-improved

    I think they should scrap the whole thing. Bring in some devs from left 4 dead 2 or people with solid experience, and start making Dead By Daylight 2.

    The current game is a sinking ship

    Make balancing as frequent as new DLC drops. Make DLC come out every 6 months and Balance the game for the other 6 months but hey that's just me

  • Easiest poll I have voted in. The devs need to skip at least one chapter to fix the game and work on mmr or an alternative. They can make some money by releasing more costumes to the store, good original costumes and not reskins.

  • @Purgatorian said:

    Easiest poll I have voted in. The devs need to skip at least one chapter to fix the game and work on mmr or an alternative. They can make some money by releasing more costumes to the store, good original costumes and not reskins.

    That's what I was saying!!!! Make a DLC drop then work on balancing for the next 3 months. It's so obvious that as soon as you release new content to take some to fix or adjust some things before releasing even more new content

  • Even though I know at this point, they're probably not going to fix them, i'm never going to be fully satisfied with the game until we get hitboxes that actually work properly.